Our permits were FINALLY approved by the county Friday, so PM said we're set to break ground tomorrow. It's set us back a bit and we might not get in until early November now.
Since we're finally going to break ground, I'll update you with all the options we have selected for our home:
- Elevation C
- Partial Stone Front
- Morning Room with ceramic tile set at 45 degree angle
- Granite Counter tops & ceramic floors tiles in kitchen set at 45 degree angle
- Cherry Cabinets, New Caledonia Granite Counter tops
- Gourmet Island
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- 4' Extension in Family Room
- Hardwood in Foyer & powder room, Carpet everywhere else, upgraded to level 2 padding and carpet.
- Sitting area in master bedroom
- Double bowl vanity, maple cognac & wheat counter tops in master bath
- Jacuzzi tub with jets
- 5th bedroom
May have forgot some things, but I got the big ones!
Tile in Secondary Bath
2nd floor carpet
Master bath tile. I love all the colors in the accent!
Cabinets & countertop for master bath
Vinyl floor in laundry room
Hardwood floors & railings. Love how dark it is! Also, a hint of the granite countertops.
Hoping to get out to the site tomorrow to see what progress they make! So excited the building process is officially starting!